This guide will show you how to delete your Whatsapp account. WhatsApp is an instant messaging and peer to peer text messaging application for smartphones for sending and receiving messages via Internet. Besides using text-messaging, users can create groups and send each other pictures, videos and recordings of audio.
Delete Whatsapp account steps
To delete your Whatsapp account, please follow these steps:
- Open Whatsapp on your smartphone.
- Next tap on the settings button followed by the “Settings” option.
- Now choose the option “Delete My Account”.
- In the next screen Whatsapp will warn you about what you will loose if you decide to remove your account.
- Now to delete your Whatsapp profile, enter your phone number and tap on “Delete My Account” to permanently delete your Whatsapp account.
Whatsapp removal details
|Account is removable?||Yes|
|Account is recoverable?||No|