This guide will show you how to delete your Whatsapp account. WhatsApp is an instant messaging application for smartphones for sending and receiving messages via Internet. Besides using text-messaging, users can create groups and send each other pictures, videos and recordings of audio.
Delete Whatsapp account steps
To delete your Whatsapp account, please follow these steps:
- Open Whatsapp on your smartphone.
- Next tap on the settings button followed by the “Settings” option.
- Now choose the option “Delete My Account”.
- In the next screen Whatsapp will warn you about what you will loose if you decide to remove your account.
- Now to delete your Whatsapp profile, enter your phone number and tap on “Delete My Account” to permanently delete your Whatsapp account.
Whatsapp removal details
|Account is removable?||Yes|
|Account is recoverable?||No|