Deactivate your OKCupid Account
How to delete OkCupid account. OKCupid is one of the most popular online dating and friendship websites in the world today. There is also an app that can be used by people who have signed up for the service. OKCupid creates specialized quizzes for its members along with multiple choice questions in order to create a match between two parties. A number of different modes of communication exist, which include emailing another member or communicating with them via instant messaging, although some people also like to date in the real life, so getting the right advice for this is essential, which you can find in sites such as groenerekenkamer.com/.
The website has also been listed in TIME’s top 10 dating websites back in 2007. Today, OKCupid is still one of the most popular websites when it comes to dating, providing a full fledged experience to its users. Also have a look at these wonderful sex toys as there are so many awesome toys to choose from. However, not all are satisfied with the services of OKCupid. If you no longer want to use your OKCupid profile, here’s a simple list of steps that you must follow in order to deactivate the profile:
- Log in to your OKCupid account by visiting the website and entering your user name and password. Then click on Sign In in order to access the account area.
- On the top right hand side of the page, you will see your profile picture. Click on ‘Settings’ from the drop down menu after clicking on the profile picture.
- You will now be able to see all of the settings pertaining to your account. You can change passwords, view existing settings and make changes. However, right at the bottom left of this page, you will see a button that says ‘Delete Account’. Press that button.
- OKCupid will show you a bunch of different warnings, such as ‘THIS IS PERMANENT’ and others. It will also tell you that your user name is locked forever, even if you shut off your account.
- You can then provide reasons for shutting off your account on OKCupid. There is also a separate dialog box where you can provide comments and suggestions pertaining to your service. If you have followed all of the steps, simply click on Continue, enter your password again and your account will be permanently deactivated.