How to disable your Netflix Account
How to delete Netflix account. Netflix is easily one of the most popular online based streaming services. Used throughout the globe, Netflix is particularly popular within the United States. Millions of people use the service through their gaming consoles, mobile phones and their computers in order to watch on- demand videos and movies without a hassle. Netflix requires customers to pay a monthly fee in order to access the account, and has been providing these services since 1997. Over the passage of time, Netflix has grown in to one of the largest media companies, and has also begun producing its own shows. At the moment, Netflix is hugely popular for the wide range of shows and movies that are available. However, if for some reason, you want to deactivate your Netflix account, here’s how you can get it done:
Delete your Netflix account
- Log in to your Netflix account by visiting www.netflix.com and entering your user name and password. Click on Continue after you have typed your information.
- The next step is to click the tab that says Your account and Help. It is located at the top right hand corner of the screen, and is highlighted in white on red.
- On the bottom left of the screen, you will see a button that says Cancel Membership. If you want to proceed further, simply click on Cancel Membership.
- Netflix will tell you that the membership will be effectively cancelled at the end of the billing period, as well as provide further details about the changes that would take place once you confirm the cancellation of your account.
- Should you wish to proceed, simply click on the red button that says complete cancellation. An email will be sent to you to confirm the cancellation.
- Retrieve the email and keep it in case you want to use your account in the future. This email can be used for up to one year in case you decide to start using the company’s services again. The process is relatively straightforward, and does not require any special instructions.